|Philosophy of Ministry.
NHCC Children’s Ministry exists to help children know, live and share Jesus Christ in a safe, creative and age appropriate way. Our purpose is to help parents bring up their children in the knowledge of the Lord.
• Create a safe, loving and caring learning environment
• Build a strong prayer base
• Build a team of teachers
• Build a team of teachers aides and helpers
• Communicate the truth of God’s Word
• Equip the children to begin a daily devotional walk with God
• Help the children develop a prayer relationship with the Lord
• Provide opportunities for Christian fellowship
• Guide the children to understand the value of worshipping God
• Introduce various Christian materials that parents can use at home with their children
• Continue phase 1
• Help the children learn a simple way to share their faith with friends
• Provide opportunities for the children to invite friends to hear the
• Get involved with serving others and God
• Provide opportunities for parents to share ideas with each other
• Continue phases 1 and 2
• Go above and beyond all that we can ask or think with God’s help
It is our desire that the end result of NHCC Children’s Ministry will be that each child will have accepted Christ as Savior, will exhibit a walk with God, will choose to serve Him, and will tell others about Him.